We’ll help your children, teenagers, and young adults keep a healthy and beautiful smile.
Keeping Every Member of the Family Smiling
Are you looking for family dentistry in Weymouth, MA that offers comprehensive dental care, convenient dental office hours, and a comfortable environment? Look no further than Columbian Square Dental. Our dentists and dental care team go above and beyond to make every member of your family feel completely comfortable. If you want to learn more about our family dentistry services, call our Weymouth dental office today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions, and in many cases, we can set aside a block of dental appointments to see the whole family in one day.
Keeping Your Family Smiling
When you choose a family dental office, you can bring every member of your family to the same dental office for all of their oral health and hygiene needs at every age. This means you save time by avoiding the need to schedule numerous appointments in two or more dental offices, and you know you can trust those dental practitioners who are caring for your family’s smiles because they care for yours too. A family dentist has the necessary experience to offer quality, comprehensive dentistry services in a dental office that makes every patient feel right at home.
Benefits of Dental Care All Under One Roof
When you choose Columbian Square Dental to care for your family, you can expect numerous advantages. Convenience is the most obvious benefit. You can bring the whole family to see us on the same day, limiting the amount of time you spend away from your regular day to day routine. Additionally, we are happy to offer evening appointment times to help our busy families fit their dental office visits into their schedules. Finally, our dental office provides a wide array of services to help patients at any age or stage of dental development achieve and maintain their optimal level of oral health, including:
- Preventive dentistry – checkups and teeth cleanings to keep smiles healthy as well as a variety of other general dentistry services like periodontal therapy and athletic sportsguards
- Restorative dentistry – repairing damaged smiles in the earliest possible stages is essential, and we offer a wide array of conservative solutions, including fillings, crowns, and tooth replacement options
- Cosmetic dentistry – a flawless smile is a gift, and you can receive that gift through cosmetic treatments like whitening, veneers, and direct bonding
- Orthodontics – we offer Six Month Smiles and Invisalign cosmetic orthodontic solutions
- Emergency care – we’re here to help whenever you need us, and we can often see patients experiencing dental emergencies on the same day they call us
- Implant dentistry – dental implants allow us to replace missing teeth from the roots up, recreating natural looking and flawlessly functioning smiles
Tips for Helping Kids Achieve & Maintain Optimal Oral Health
Parents are passionate about helping kids lead completely healthy lives. When it comes to oral health, there are many ways to help your kids develop and keep healthy, natural smiles, including:
- Check on your child’s daily brushing and flossing to ensure they’re properly cleaning their smiles
- Use disclosing tablets to help kids remove plaque buildup while brushing and flossing
- Make oral hygiene fun by playing tooth brushing songs, giving kids colorful oral hygiene products, and creating oral hygiene charts
- Always use positive language when talking about visiting the dentist and help your children look forward to their appointments